Weekly Vehicle Maintenance Monitor
IMR’s Weekly Vehicle Maintenance Monitor is designed to track vehicle maintenance and repair behavior (both performed and delayed) as well as other important behavior, attitudes, and sentiments on a weekly basis to help companies understand how consumers are approaching these topics amid the pandemic and changing economic landscape.
This will help companies understand at a national and regional level:
- How consumers are approaching vehicle maintenance amid the pandemic and changing economic landscape on near real time basis
- Are consumers choosing to be DIY vs DIFM; Are they 1st Time DIYers
- Which channels are consumers choosing, how is it changing week over week
- Are consumers getting more sensitive to price or brands
- Are consumers delaying maintenance and if so, why, will they choose to be DIY/DIFM; where will they purchase
- Are consumers driving more/less than the prior week
- How do they feel about shopping in-store for auto parts
- Are they afraid of taking public transportation or ride sharing
- And many other economic and pandemic attitudes/opinions related to vehicle maintenance/repair.
Knowing these insights as they develop each week will prove valuable in managing your business, understanding marketplace movements, give context to your company’s sales performance and can be used for tactical or strategic actions. View a sample report of the Weekly Vehicle Maintenance Monitor to see what’s included. View Licensing Terms & Conditions.
December 10, 2020
2020 EOY Independent Automotive Repair Shop Health & Part Delivery Disruption Update
As of December 2020, ninety-one percent of independent automotive repair shops reported a decrease in revenue this year. 18.5% of shops report they have returned to ‘normal’ revenue levels while 1.3% …